• Leading the continual development and improvement of our web applications
• Supporting the existing development team with implementation of new features across our entire range of services
• Providing critical & timely support to delivery teams through updates, bug fixes and technical assistance
• Providing code review services to other members
• Understanding & supporting our existing & future services, applications & platforms
• Production of supporting materials; including technical documentation.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the following web technologies:
• PHP (at least experienced in any one famous framework i.e. Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter), wordpress OR 2 years Java Web Technologies i.e jsp/servlet, spring and hibernate framework.
• Strong concept and understanding of OOP, MVC and web application cycle.
• Working knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax etc.
• Experience with MySQL, RESTful Services & APIs.
• Experience with JIRA/Confluence/Trello/Slack and Knowledge of version control systems (ideally Git or SVN).
• Must know integration of bill payment method i.e PayPal, credit card etc in e-commerce web sites.
• Web Applications’ uploading and hosting on server i.e Apache tomcat, Glass fish or jboss.
Salary Range: Rs. 20,000 to 30,000 depending on skill set