Industry: IT Support and Networking
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Network Support Technician – Short Contract Essential Skills TCP/IP Networking Linux System Administration including Linux Networking ADSL Configuration Windows Networking Configuration Useful skills Source Code Management brief working on a fixed price quotation, reorganize network Configuration in office.
- Set up Proxy / Loadbalancing between two ADSL external connections.
- Configure firewall with iptables.
- Set up NAT for ssh from UK office (using dynamic DNS) Secondary brief Configure internal Linux Server (may be proxy/load balance server) as a central git repository using ssh.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country