Employer: Vam Systems
Industry: IT Support and Networking
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Network Security Specialist for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Strong experience in network security, Checkpoint Firewall, Cisco6500, FWSM&ACE, DNS Server, Routers, Switches, Cisco ASA, PIX, 6500, Ironport email and web security, Cisco Secure ACS, IPS/ IDS, CSA, SSL VPN, Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Content Security, Email Security and CA Security Product (CA e Trust access Control).
• Cisco Certified Network Associate:- CCNA
• Cisco Certified Security Professional:- CCSP
• Cisco Network Admission Control Specialist:- CANAC
• Cisco Intrusion Prevention Specialist:- IPS
• Cisco Firewall Specialist:- SNPA
• Cisco IOS Security Specialist:- SNRS
• Cisco Information Technology Security Specialist:- SND
• CA Access Control Foundation:- CA
Experience Required: 4+Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country