Industry: Software Development
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Open Position: Multiple
- Years of experience: Above 1 to 4 years
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Testing activities for multiple applications/releases.
• Able to work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop test plans.
• Design, develop and execute product specific QA processes.
• Knowledge of full lifecycle testing and development methodologies applied in a software product environment.
• Act as consultant to quality methods, processes and tools.
• Prepare documents, test cases and QA related document.
• Strong verbal and written communication & documentation skills.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• Required – Education minimum BCS / BSC or MS
• 1-4 years of experience in QA and Development
• Required – Full SDLC experience including requirements, design, development, testing, release and documentation
• Excellent Communication skills. Ability to communicate ideas clearly and professionally.
• Experience of Databases, Web applications, Mobile application
• Working exposure of automated software test tools and experience in automated testing tools will be an advantage.
• Solid knowledge in a variety of test techniques including manual, scripted, performance and environmental testing.
• Must have past experience on developing test plan, test cases.
• And have good idea on Load Testing, Stress Testing and Performance Testing.
• Must be able to write SQL queries.
• Ability to work under Pressure
• Active Team Player
• Strong documentation skills
Send your latest updated resume.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson