Employer: Vam Systems
Industry: Software Development, Web Development
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for .NET DEVELOPER for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Qualifications and Experience required
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with full software development life cycle
• Knowledge of OOP Principles (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Abstract Classes, and Interfaces)
• Documenting work using UML
• Agile development methodology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both English and Arabic
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution experience and skills
Skill Set required:
• Develop business applications with web-based interface
• Gather user requirements, analyzing the requirements, and solution design
• Code, debug, and test software
• Code web-based applications in ASP.NET MVC using C# as the language
• HTTP session management
• Work with MS SQL using Microsoft Entity Framework and LINQ to store and retrieve application data
• Write complex database queries including; but not limited to; multi-level nested queries, and joins.
• Deploy, configure, and maintain web application on MS IIS
• Version Control using Subversion (SVN)
• Work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision
• Data conversion between various formats
• Popular Design Patterns, including: Data Access Object, Form Model, View Model, Business Layer Object
• Using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services for producing charts and reports.
• The following additional qualifications and experience are PREFERRED
• Experience in use of MS WCF
• Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
• Work with Oracle RDBMS
• Work with VB.NET, ASP, or Java
• Microsoft SharePoint development
• Knowledge of BPMN
• Knowledge of SCRUM development methodology
• The role requires the design, development and implementation of applications which provide solutions to business problems.
• The job holder will be responsible for understanding the business processes, carry out requirements gathering and translate them into system requirements.
• Experience in analysis, design, development according to pre-defined set of guidelines and standards, testing and documenting the solution that support both the immediate and long term needs. Responsible for training and supporting the users on the developed systems.
Experience Required: Minimum 4Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
he selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country