Employer: Haque Academy
Industry: IT Support and Networking
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
As an IT Executive main responsibility will be to provide desktop support to local users
– Providing desktop IT supports to LAN users.
– Receiving and resolving issues and meeting user needs.
– Working with other people to solve problems and enhancements in existing setup.
– Installation of operating system, application and hardware in workstations/servers Updating hardware profile for data center servers and workstations.
– Maintain domain controllers, email server, file servers, print server, Isa Server Etc…
– Domain login/email account setup for new users.
– Maintain backup of the project
– Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems, including configuration, system administration, and troubleshooting procedures.
– Knowledge of Linux, Mac OS, Graphics software, rendering and troubleshooting procedures.
– Passion for working with people.
– Demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks and projects and ensure their completion.
– Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
– Ability to multitask effectively and work well under pressure.
– Ability to work in shifts and on holidays.
– Strong organizational and time-management skills.
– Ability to work independently with minimal management direction.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Your Name ADEEL