Employer: Haque Academy
Industry: IT Support and Networking
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
As an IT Executive main responsibility will be to provide desktop support to local users
- Providing desktop IT supports to LAN users.
- Receiving and resolving issues and meeting user needs.
- Working with other people to solve problems and enhancements in existing setup.
- Installation of operating system, application and hardware in workstations/servers Updating hardware profile for data center servers and workstations.
- Maintain domain controllers, email server, file servers, print server, Isa Server Etc…
- Domain login/email account setup for new users.
- Maintain backup of the project
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems, including configuration, system administration, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Knowledge of Linux, Mac OS, Graphics software, rendering and troubleshooting procedures.
- Passion for working with people.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks and projects and ensure their completion.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to multitask effectively and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in shifts and on holidays.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal management direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Your Name ADEEL