Employer: Haque Academy
Industry: IT Support and Networking
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
As an IT Executive main responsibility will be to provide desktop support to local users
– Providing desktop IT supports to LAN users.
– Receiving and resolving issues and meeting user needs.
– Working with other people to solve problems and enhancements in existing setup.
– Installation of operating system, application and hardware in workstations/servers Updating hardware profile for data center servers and workstations.
– Maintain domain controllers, email server, file servers, print server, Isa Server Etc…
– Domain login/email account setup for new users.
– Maintain backup of the project
– Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems, including configuration, system administration, and troubleshooting procedures.
– Knowledge of Linux, Mac OS, Graphics software, rendering and troubleshooting procedures.
– Passion for working with people.
– Demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks and projects and ensure their completion.
– Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
– Ability to multitask effectively and work well under pressure.
– Ability to work in shifts and on holidays.
– Strong organizational and time-management skills.
– Ability to work independently with minimal management direction.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Your Name ADEEL
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Life Lessons That Come While Working Abroad
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview