Employer: FSD Solutions LLC
Industry: Software Development, Web Development
Location: Karachi, Pakistan, Work at Home
FSD Solutions is expanding its already successful software development team and is looking for a ASP.NET developers with the knowledge and experience of at least 02 to 03 years on the following.
- ASP.NET (C#.NET, VB.NET development, Visual Studio 2008,2010 experience).
- MS SQL Database Management(SQL Server 2008,2008 R2 experience, SQL Queries with Join, Stored Procedures)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Able to work with little supervision.
- A keenness to improve skills and knowledge.
Should be a Computer Science / MIS / IT Graduate, Must have at least 02 to 03 years of experience, position is Karachi based only.
Job timings for this position are from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM Pakistan time.
The candidate is further required to be flexible in timings and willing to work on weekends / from home as project deadlines demand.
Total time per day is 9 hours (including 01 hour break for lunch / dinner, prayer etc.), 5 days a week (Sat. & Sun. off).
In case of additional workload, the person should be willing to work extra hours at work or from home and therefore needs to have a reasonable speed of Computer and Internet connection of his/her own.
- Category IT – Software
- Job Type Full-Time
- Shift Timings Evening Shift
- Requires Traveling No
- Career Level Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- Number Of Vacancies 2
- Required Qualification BBA,BCS,BS,BE,BIT,BPA,BSC
- Required Experience 2 to 3 years
- Salary Per Month 40000 – 55000 PKR
- Location Karachi, Pakistan
Organization FSD Solutions LLC
Your Name Farhan Satti
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson