Employer: Vam Systems
Industry: IT Support and Networking
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Windows Administrator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
1) 7 -10 years’ experience with solid hands on Microsoft technologies.
2) Day to Day administration of Microsoft windows servers
3) Monitor critical servers (like Exchange, Blackberry, Domain Controllers, MOSS), to check if they are functioning properly, check disk usage, check critical alerts.
4) Configure Blackberry devices for senior management & troubleshooting of blackberry devices
5) Configure Exchange Mailboxes for e.g.:- Move to a higher quota, give rights to mailboxes
6) Involved in Periodic maintenance of servers (like restarts, upgrades)
7) Strong administration experience in IIS.
8) Assist the application team for infrastructure related issues
9) Provide support to Helpdesk & Staff with related to servers / applications related to servers
10) Installation of Windows on Physical Servers as need be
11) Implement Windows Clusters & Windows Network Load Balancing
12) Periodically update windows patches & harden the windows servers as per the schedule
13) Proactively take ownership & resolve technical issues to closure
14) Involve in project related activities from Microsoft Infrastructure side & ensure project is closed & target dates met.
15) Have a sound technical knowledge on Windows, Citrix, AD, Exchange server2010, ISA, MOSS, and Blackberry, WSUS, SMS, SCCM & update as per the technology growth
16) Implement Disaster recovery solution by implementing Double Take solution for physical
servers & test the plan to meet the objectives.
17) Provide the improvement plan for Microsoft technologies by meeting the objectives of the Bank.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson