Salary: Rs. 30000-40000
Industry: Health and Medical
1) Set up & operate hemodialysis machine to provide dialysis treatment.
2) Mix dialysate, according to formula & Prepare machine for use.
3) Transport patient to Dialysis room and takes patient’s records such as; predialysis temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration rate.
4) Explain dialysis procedure & operation of hemodialysis machine to patient prior to treatment.
5) Connect hemodialysis machine to access in patient’s forearm or catheter site to start blood circulating through dialyzer.
6) Inspect equipment settings including pressures, conductivity, & temperature to ensure conformance to safety standards.
7) Start blood flow pump at prescribed rate.
8) Inspect venous & arterial pressures as registered on equipment to ensure pressures are within established limits.
9) Calculate fluid removal or replacement to be achieved during dialysis procedure.
10) Monitor patient for adverse reaction & hemodialysis machine for malfunction.
11) Record patient’s postdialysis weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration rate.
12) Fabricate parts such as cannulas, tubing, catheters, connectors, & fittings, using hand tools.