Employer: Vam Systems
Industry: IT Support and Networking
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Business Applications Administrator – Risk Management, Brokerage, Custody for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Strong administration experience in Business Applications.
• Should have experience in Maintenance, Support and trouble shooting of various reconciliation systems and Business Risk related systems like
• Should have experience in Placid, CORONA, Moody’s Risk Analysis, Moody’s Financial Analysis, Algo Risk Application, Algo Risk Watch
– Experience Required: Minimum 4 years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Life Lessons That Come While Working Abroad
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview