Employer: Matech Consulting & Outsourcing
Industry: Human Resources
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Required Qualification: MPA/MBA
- Required Experience: 3 to 4 years
- Gender: Female
- Timings: 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
2. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
3. 3. Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
4. Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
5.Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Management.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 tips to gain a career in the development sector
- 5 Tips on Landing a Job After 50
- 3 Tips for Planning a Post Retirement Career
- Infographic: How to become a Physical Therapist
- 5 Tips For Out of the Box Job Search
- Top 10 tips for leaving your job gracefully
- Negotiating Pay Raise: Top 14 tips for greater salaries and bonuses