Industry: Customer Service, IT Support and Networking, Software Development
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
A US based company needs the following staff for Karachi Operation:
Java Developer with following experiencing
– Netbeans, Web Applets
– jQuery, CSS and XML
– MS SQL Server, MySQL / PostgreSQL
– 3 years of Telecom experience with TCP/IP, VOIP, HSRP and BGP routing.
– CCNP with experience of Linux OS, Asterisk and FreePBX.
– SIP, IAX, RTP Protocols, Class5 Soft switch, Wireshark and Negios etc.
– Sonus / NexTone or Acme packet media gateways and controllers.
– Feature Servers, Voicemail / Conference bridge Server or SBC.
Customer Service Representative
– Must be fluent in Spanish Language
* Competitively high salary package
* Willing to work in flexible hours
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Life Lessons That Come While Working Abroad
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview