Industry: Engineering, Health and Medical, Management, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
A leading Multinational Pharmaceutical Company based in Karachi, Pakistan requires an Ideal HSE MANAGER. The incumbent should be:
• Assist in development, implementation, maintenance and sustainment of Company Environmental standards policies, procedures and processes.
• Ensures regulatory environmental compliance throughout the site and maintain good relationship with EPA.
• Participate in environmental audits conducted by Group and /or Corporate staffs.
• Assist in gap assessment of foods environmental standards.
• Ensure relevant Environmental trainings are conducted as per annual training program.
• Perform regular inspections and give feedback to management for hazards identification & non conformances and follow ups on environmental recommendation to plant.
• Conduct Environmental risk assessments, planned workplace inspections, and accident investigations.
• Timely reporting of all Environmental incidents and accidents.
• Direct responsible for administration/maintenance and management of waste water treatment plant.
• Responsible to organize scheduled /breakdown/ preventive maintenance/inspections of WWTP.
• Responsible to arrange periodic inspection and maintain procedure records.
• Ensure all legal laws related to Environment are complied at site.
• The right candidate must possess sound interpersonal skills to coordinate with other departments
• Well versed in MS Excel & Word
• Effective communication
• Ability to prioritize and effectively work under tough deadlines
Qualification: Masters in Environmental Sciences from well reputed university.
Experience: 5-10 years as a HSE Engineer in well reputed company, preference will be given to Oil & Gas companies candidates.
Salary: Very attractive+other benefits as per company policy.