Employer: Imam Clinic
Industry: Engineering, Finance and Accounts, Health and Medical, Management, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
A well-reputed private hospital requires services of the following positions.
Master with minimum 3 years plus experience.
Responsible for maintaining records, inventory and stock level, preparation of consumption reports, multiple store management.
- Responsible for purchases, vendor selection, quality determination and reporting.
- MBA in Supply Chain and must have relevant work experience of minimum 5 years and possess hands-on experience on MS Office with good communication skill.
- MBA/BBA with 3 years relevant experience in Healthcare division with strong customer dealing.
- Responsible to handle private, corporate and insurance level billing.
- Ability to work with corporate sector and individuals.
- Able to assist manager in development works.
Only candidates with billing experience may apply.
Executive Supply Chain
- MBA (Supply Chain) with 3 years experience and allied work in computerized environment.
- An energetic person having good command over purchase system.
- Must be familiar with the relevant market to evaluate the right parties.
B.Tech / B.E (Biomedical) with 5 years plus hospital experience.
Interested candidates are required send their resume to HR Department.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 tips to gain a career in the development sector
- 5 Tips on Landing a Job After 50
- 3 Tips for Planning a Post Retirement Career
- Infographic: How to become a Physical Therapist
- 5 Tips For Out of the Box Job Search
- Top 10 tips for leaving your job gracefully
- Negotiating Pay Raise: Top 14 tips for greater salaries and bonuses