Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
A dynamic textile spinning unit in Karachi invites applications from aspiring professional Accountants
The applicant should be professionally qualified with minimum five year post qualification experience of independently leading and managing the department.
The ideal candidate is expected to possess analytical, presentation, communication, administration and people management skills with exceptional command over financial management, banking, accounting sales tax, income tax, corporate affairs and legal matters, preferably in the textile spinning sector.
Please respond to the Chief Executive.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Life Lessons That Come While Working Abroad
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview