Employer: Vam Systems
Industry: Customer Service, Engineering, Finance and Accounts, IT Support and Networking, Telecommunications
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Business Analyst for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Telecommunications, Business Administration or a related technical field.
• Minimum 5 years in the Capital market, brokerage, banking and finance and with at least 2 years in IT.
• A minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in the field of MIS.
Required Special Skills:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Arabic (preferable).
• Possess strong computer software MS Office (Word, Excel and Access) skills.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Excellent business process analysis and mapping.
• Customer service oriented.
• Ability to effectively interact at all levels in the bank and outside contacts.
• Planning and organizing ability.
• Develop good relationships with vendor to support business
• Interface with executives, end users and other technical resources to fulfill end user requirements.
• Provide daily support by advising and assisting clients in the optimal use of existing systems, and provide troubleshooting services to clients, as requested.
• Develop a partnership with local and international business users and create a positive relationship to clearly understand business processes, short and long-term business objectives, and functional goals.
• Prepare business proposals for software development projects for eventual presentation to senior management. Communicate application/business knowledge to other members of IT.
• Evaluate alternative solutions via RFP and vendor documents
• Interpret end user requirements; design, develop and implement applications to meet business needs while adhering to development standards.
• Create and assist others in the writing of user documentation, instruction, procedures, and training documents.
• Monitor and document implementation issues and review requests.
• Prepare data migration verification and sign off procedures
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson
- What to Do If You’re Stumped During an Interview